Thursday, August 12, 2010

Sawdust Festival

Today we went to the Sawdust Art Festival in Laguna Beach. I love going to art festivals and craft shows, I always feel so inspired to go home and create my own art. Of course, I don’t always find the time, but I do have lots of crafty ideas in my head, and someday they will all come into fruition! 

I also believe kids are never too young to be exposed to art.  Nosy Nora had a great time riding the trolley down to the festival, making a collage, and listening to the live music. There are so many talented artists at the Sawdust Festival. The weather was perfect, and we had a wonderful day.      

1 comment:

  1. thanks Michelle, it always helps to know I am not the only looney mommy out there! I have looked at your blog a bit and am excited to see more, I think I could use a few new fresh ideas for keeping my kids busy at home. Your "kids" are lucky to have you, you are a moms dream nanny! take care! Miss you!

    ReplyDelete